Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mario Gains Truck Status


A few weeks ago, Dallas got a call from one of his employers (the one that pays him to fix stuff in student apartments) that he needed to move the couches out of two of his apartments. Now, Dallas and I had been fixing things in these apartments for the past 2 weeks, so I KNEW the couches weren't that bad. I convinced Dallas to ask really nicely if maybe we could take one set of the couches because he was just going to take them to DI anyways? The employer said yes, and I was ECSTATIC. Our couches were so saggy, had rips in them and were this very outdated green pattern, so they needed to go. Our awesome friends agreed to come help (thanks so much Kaitlyn and Eddie!!), but we couldn't find a truck to put the couches in, so this is what we came up with:

Notice how the back door is WIDE open?
We got some good looks driving down the streets of Provo. I think I even saw someone take a picture. 

That's because the love seat was sticking half out...

Mario was a champ and carted three sets of couches to DI, and one set to our house. Dallas did a stellar job roping the couches down, even if I was a little skeptical. Every time I told him to slow down or turn wider this is the face I got...


Ok maybe this was the face when I refused to stop playing with the camera by taking pictures of him...but still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment