Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shopping and Modeling

My sister and her family came into town for General Conference, and I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with them while our husbands went to Priesthood Session! We walked across the street from Temple Square to a shopping mall (like all the rest of the LDS women in Salt Lake...) and got some dinner and spent a few hours shopping. 


A's "chilly" pose at our outdoor table
After we had two tired girls, and me and my sister were shopping burnt out we tried to take my car and drive home...when I realized that Dallas had the parking reciept to get out of the parking garage. Since I didn't want to pay the $20 maximum fee, we found somewhere to hang out. Turns out Macy's has awesome "lounges" by their bathrooms (Tiff knew this from when she was breastfeeding apparently), and so we hung out there until Priesthood was done. The following is the "photo shoot" that J, A and I had to keep ourselves occupied






I definitely see a future for these girls in modeling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment