Thursday, August 29, 2013

Four Stops, One Trip: Part IV

The very last stop on our trip was a surprise to me. It was our anniversary weekend, and I knew we were going somewhere on the coast, but Dallas did a fantastic job and took me to my favorite beach of all time. We stayed at THE CUTEST Bed and Breakfast (The Thyme and Tide, in Oceanside if anyone is interested), with the nicest couple that made the best breakfasts. That was a lot of superlatives. We spent the whole weekend relaxing sitting on  the beach, eating and shopping. It was perfect. I told Dallas I wasn't sure how he was going to top this one next year, but he assured me he would.








 I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man! One year down, a million gazillion to go, and I couldn't be happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment