Monday, August 26, 2013

Four Stops, One Trip: Part III

We were sad to leave all of the cousins on Sunday, but it was six more hours of driving to Portland, so we got started soon after church. We made it to Portland, only to pack up and drive 3 more hours the next day down to a heavenly little spot called Loon Lake.


We have been going to this lake as a family for as long as I can remember, and it is always my favorite vacation of the year. The lake is warm(ish), has a white sandy beach (imported), and is perfect for boating. We spend 4 days tubing, skiing, wakeboarding and kneeboarding until our muscles give out and our shoulders are burnt to a crisp. 













This year my parents were crazy enough to take 3 newlywed couples with them, with Dallas and I being the longest married among the bunch. But, we were glad they did because we had a fantabulous time.







And the cutest two people on our trip award goes to...


J and A. By a long shot. 





Did I mention how much I love this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment