Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Timpanogas Caves

Two days after I returned from Taiwan, and was still battling some jet lag, and Dallas decided it would be a good idea to go hike Timp caves. You know, to help my circadian rhythm get back on track. What really happened was that I'd been living at humid sea level for the past month and the 4,549 feet of altitude in Provo didn't get along so well with my lungs. We went with some of our good friends and their 2 kids so luckily I had an excuse to go slow. Also, we took no pictures going up because we were practically dying, so here are some pictures from when we were waiting for our tourguide at the top.

How cute is this kid? Oh, and little O is cute too ;)

I love that little hat

O and his Mom 

This dad loves his little girl!
The tour of the caves was really cool, and Dallas got some sweet pictures featured here:
Alright so he didn't take this one.







Love this adorable family!



One of the other people on our tour thought O was mine...I am NOT old enough to have a 3 year-old...

We had SUCH a fantastic time, even if the hike stank a little bit :)

I'm thinking...Christmas card?

No comments:

Post a Comment