Monday, July 22, 2013

Four Stops, One Trip: Part I


For the last two weeks Dallas and I have been on a whirlwind adventure that involved a lot of driving. The first leg of our trip brought us up to Burley, Idaho to visit Dallas’s sister for the Fourth of July.  Her husband’s family always throws a great party and we were lucky enough to be included! There was great food, volleyball, and some super cute nephews. I couldn't have been happier.




 Not a nephew, but still cute ;)
About halfway through the evening someone pulled out some potato sacks (this is Idaho after all), and there were races all around. I even managed to finish the race without falling over, so I count that as a success.


A little help from Dad never hurts




Apparently I missed the white shirt memo

The night ended with fireworks, as all good 4th celebrations should and with our fancy new camera we (aka Dallas) got some pretty good shots. 

Anyone want to teach me how to photoshop that telephone pole out?




We are so grateful to have such a welcoming family to celebrate with, especially when we weren't related to most of them ;) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally creepin on this cute blog! Those firework shots are amazing, props to Dallas! And you have some pretty darn cute nephews!

    ReplyDelete