Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OUR House: Part I

Currently Dallas and I are renting a duplex. Here are the top 5 reasons we love it:

1. Our sweet land lady lives right next door and brings us fresh tomatoes every so often.
2. We have the CUTEST little family as neighbors; all their little kids are gingers and super friendly.
3. We have a backyard. And a front yard.
4. All the work that would normally go with #3 is done by our land lady
5. We live just down the street from Dallas's cousins, who let us eat their food when I'm too tired from clinical to make our own dinner who make really good food

Plus it's close enough that we can walk to campus, has a front porch, brand new appliances, a washer and dryer, and was repainted just before we moved in. AND we are getting a brand new toilet RIGHT NOW! Seriously, the maintenance man is installing the toilet as I sit here.

We love our little house, if you didn't notice from the Top 5 which became a Top 10. It's fine.


First day of School/Only picture of our house I have

2 comments:

  1. Although you definitely need to post more pictures, I'm glad you finally updated your blog :) (And glad you were sitting right next to me while you did it!)

    ReplyDelete